Representing Lester Prairie are councilors Tim Dahl, Bob Messer, Ron Foust, and Luke Meyer. Not pictured: Mayor Eric Angvall.
Information updated February 2019
Just moved to the Lester Prairie area? Here’s some information that can help make that transition easier.
City offices are located at 37 Juniper St. N. in the downtown area. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., phone number is 320-395-2646. The website is www.lesterprairiemn.us.
- Mayor: Eric Angvall
- Council members: Ron Foust, Bob Messer, Tim Dahl, and Luke Meyer.
The council meets the second Tuesday every month at 7 p.m. at city hall.
City hall hours are Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., 37 Juniper St. N., telephone 320-395-2646, fax 320-395-8321.
- Coordinator-clerk/treasurer: Marilyn L. Pawelk
- Assistant city clerk: Justine Damlow
- Maintenance: Greg Mueller and Chris Bahr
- Waste water treatment operator: PeopleService, Inc. (Jeremy Anderson)
- Building inspector: MNSPECT, Waconia, MN
- City attorneys: Gavin, Winters, & Long LTD., Glencoe.
- Assessor: McLeod County Assessor’s Office
- Health Officer: GRHS – Lester Prairie Clinic
Chris Schultz, Larry Roth, Troy Feltmann, and Gene Starke; council liaison – Bob Messer. The park board meets the first Sunday each month at 6 p.m.
Merlin Mathews, Fred Blaser, Paul Christensen, Chairman Jeremy Mullery, and council liaison – Luke Meyer.
Economic development authority
Gordon Birkholz, Jr., Dean Perry, Paul Christensen, Ron Foust, and Tim Dahl.